- Operate a free drop-in center for elementary school aged children.
- Maintain an outdoor park, open to the public, that features children’s play structures, a multi-purpose field, a pavilion, and tennis and basketball courts.
- Provide scholarships to youth through high school.
- Discount memberships for children, young adults, and seniors.
- Partner with West Central Behavioral Health’s “In-Shape” program and the “Good Neighbor Health Clinic” to make exercise affordable for uninsured adults.
- Collaborate with the LISTEN Center to bring summer day camp into the lives of local children.
- Teach hundreds of children and adults to swim .
- Welcome physical therapy patients from the Veterans Administration Hospital in White River Junction and the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
- Host the Canillas Community Garden’s carefully tended vegetable, herb, and flower beds.
- Provide a free home for the Lebanon High School’s swim team.
- Host free and low-cost community events:
- Father & Daughter Valentine’s Dance
- Mother & Son Dance
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Holiday Party with Santa
- Fall Festival and Family Dance
- Host youth events:
- Project Graduation parties,
- American Heart Association’s Jump Rope & Hoops for Heart
- Jim Wechsler Bike Rodeo and Safety Fair
- Upper Valley Junior High Solar (Model Car) Sprint Championship
- New Hampshire Elks District Hoop Shoot
- Lebanon Police Department’s Lock-Ins for elementary and middle school students.
Make a difference today!
The CCBA is a 501(c) (3) community center for everyone. Our programs and services enable kids to realize their potential, empower people to live a healthy and active lifestyle, offer ways for families to have fun together, and help foster a spirit of community with a caring and welcoming environment.
You can help the CCBA by:
Volunteering, making a donation or supporting a program (such as underwriting the Family Dance).
You may benefit from your tax deductible donation, please check with your tax advisor.
Help Provide Quality Experiences for the Community
Donate in support
of the CCBA
There are two ways to show your support to the CCBA!
To make your gift by credit card please click:
To make your gift by check, please fill out THIS FORM and send in with your check to:
P.O. Box 386
Lebanon, NH 03766
Please write “donation” in the memo line of the check.
The CCBA is a 501©(3) nonprofit, which makes your donations tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law.