- Operate a free drop-in center for elementary school-aged children.
- Maintain an outdoor park that is open to the public that features children’s play structures, a multi-purpose field, a pavilion, and tennis and basketball courts.
- Provide scholarships to youth through high school.
- Provide discounted memberships for children, young adults, and seniors.
- Partner with West Central Behavioral Health’s “In-Shape” program and the “Good Neighbor Health Clinic” to make exercise affordable for uninsured adults.
- Collaborate with the LISTEN Center to bring summer day camp into the lives of local children.
- Teach hundreds of children and adults to swim.
- Host the Canillas Community Garden’s carefully tended vegetable, herb, and flower beds.
- Host the Lebanon High School’s swim team and tennis team.
- Host free and low-cost community events such as:
- Father & Daughter Valentine’s Dance
- Mother & Son Dance
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Holiday Party with Santa
- Fall Festival and Family Dance
- Host youth events such as:
- Project Graduation parties
- Jim Wechsler Bike Rodeo and Safety Fair
- Upper Valley Junior High Solar (Model Car) Sprint Championship
- New Hampshire Elks District Hoop Shoot
- Lebanon Police Department’s lock-ins for middle school students.
Make a difference today!
The CCBA is a 501(c)(3) community center for everyone. Our programs and services enable kids to realize their potential, empower people to live a healthy and active lifestyle, offer ways for families to have fun together, and help foster a spirit of community with a caring and welcoming environment.
There are two ways to show your support to the CCBA!
To make your gift by credit card please click:
To make your gift by check, please fill out THIS FORM and send in with your check to:
P.O. Box 386
Lebanon, NH 03766
Please write “donation” in the memo line of the check.
The CCBA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, which makes your donations tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law.