Would you like to give to the Lebanon community in a lasting way?
You can fulfill your financial goals and help us serve the community by including a charitable gift in your estate plans.
These are just a few of many ways to leave your legacy:
- Bequests:If you are creating a will or trust, consider adding the CCBA as a beneficiary.
- Appreciated Securities: These include all gifts of stock and appreciated assets.
- Life Insurance: Adding us as a beneficiary to a life insurance policy at this stage is a relatively inexpensive way to give the CCBA a large gift as the premiums will currently be lower. These modest annual premium payments will yield a great benefit to the CCBA over time.
- Real Estate
- Personal Property
- Retirement Plan: If you have an IRA or some other form of qualified retirement plan from employment such as a 401k or 403b, consider adding the CCBA as an additional, split, or contingent beneficiary. We would receive 100% of the designated funds, as opposed to high tax rates for other designation types.
- IRA Charitable Rollover (Qualified Charitable Contributions)
For questions or a confidential conversation about your estate plans, please consult your financial advisor or estate planner, fill out the form below, or contact Kerry Artman by email or call 603-448-6477.