The CCBA is a 501(c)3 community center for everyone. We do not receive operating funds from the City of Lebanon or the Federal Government.
We rely on the community’s generosity to sustain us.
Our programs and services enable kids to realize their potential, empower people to live a healthy and active lifestyle, offer ways for families to have fun together, and help foster a spirit of community with a caring and welcoming environment.
Because of your generous support WE OFFER:
- A FREE Youth Drop-In Center for elementary school-aged children
- A FREE outdoor park that features tennis and basketball courts, a multi-purpose field, pavilion, and children’s play structures
- Scholarships & discounted memberships for those in need
- Summer Camp opportunities for children in need through a collaboration with Listen Community Services
- Swim lessons to hundreds of children and adults
- Canillas Community Garden (vegetables, herbs & flowers)
- Lebanon High School’s swim and tennis teams
- Family dances
- Annual Easter egg hunt
- Holiday Santa parties
- A Fall Festival
- Project Graduation Parties
- Jim Wechsler Bike Rodeo & Safety Fair
- Power Soccer
- Upper Valley Summer High School Basketball League
- NH Elks District Hoop Shoot
- Lebanon Police Department’s lock-ins for middle school students
To make your gift by check send to:
P.O. Box 386
Lebanon, NH 03766
Please write “donation” in the memo line of the check.
TAX ID: 02-0222116
To make a gift of stock or appreciated securities click the button below.
Make a Gift in Honor of Jim Vanier:
This year we are celebrating Jim Vanier’s 50 years at the Carter Community Building (CCB)! Jim, the Youth Program Coordinator and the CCBA’s longest-running employee, has dedicated his life to working with Lebanon youth at the after-school and summer Youth Drop-In Center. Jim grew up frequenting the CCB, and by the age of 15 he began working part-time for the organization. By 1973 he was a full-time employee, and the rest is history!
If you’d like to honor Jim, and his lifelong commitment to the CCB, consider a gift to support kids’ programming and the mission of the CCBA organization. Click the “Make A Gift” button below and select “In Honor of Jim Vanier” from the dropdown menu.
The CCBA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, which makes your donations tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law. TAX ID: 02-0222116