“The CCBA is a community gem. It provides something for everyone, whether it’s the free drop-in center for kids, the indoor pool and basketball courts, group fitness classes or the licensed preschool program, all ages are welcome and encouraged to be active and engaged.” – Liz K.
Share A Story
The CCBA is a 501(c)3 community center for everyone. We do not receive operating funds from the City of Lebanon or the Federal Government.
We rely on the community’s generosity to sustain us.
Our programs and services enable kids to realize their potential, empower people to live a healthy and active lifestyle, offer way for families to have fun together, and help foster a spirit of community with a caring and welcoming environment.
Because of your generous support WE OFFER:
- A FREE Youth Drop-In Center for elementary school-aged children
- A FREE outdoor park that features tennis and basketball courts, a multi-purpose field, pavilion, and children’s play structures
- Scholarships & discounted memberships for those in need
- Summer Camp opportunities for children in need through a collaboration with Listen Community Services
- Swim lessons to hundreds of children and adults
- and so much more!
Do you have a special story or memory to share with us?
This year we are celebrating our long history, dating back to our inception in 1919!
What does the Carter Community Building or the Witherell Recreation Center mean to you? How did the staff or our community resource help you? We welcome historical facts, stories and photos from 1919 to the present day!
Thank you for sharing part of our history!
Make a Gift in Honor of Jim Vanier:
This year we are celebrating Jim Vanier’s 50 years at the Carter Community Building (CCB)! Jim, the Youth Program Coordinator and the CCBA’s longest-running employee, has dedicated his life to working with Lebanon youth at the after-school and summer Youth Drop-In Center. Jim grew up frequenting the CCB, and by the age of 15 he began working part-time for the organization. By 1973 he was a full-time employee, and the rest is history!
If you’d like to honor Jim and his lifelong commitment to the CCB, consider a gift to support kids’ programming and the mission of the CCBA organization.
Would you like to give to the Lebanon community in a lasting way?
You can fulfill your financial goals and help us serve the community by including a charitable gift in your estate plans.
These are just a few of many ways to leave your legacy:
- Bequests: A gift from your will or trust
- Appreciated Securities: Gifts of stock and appreciated assets
- Life Insurance
- Real Estate
- Personal Property
- Retirement Plan
- IRA Charitable Rollover (Qualified Charitable Contributions)