“The CCBA is a community gem. It provides something for everyone, whether it’s the free drop-in center for kids, the indoor pool and basketball courts, group fitness classes or the licensed preschool program, all ages are welcome and encouraged to be active and engaged.” – Liz K.
The CCBA is a 501(c)3 community center for everyone. We do not receive operating funds from the City of Lebanon or the Federal Government.
We rely on the community’s generosity to sustain us.
Our programs and services enable kids to realize their potential, empower people to live a healthy and active lifestyle, offer way for families to have fun together, and help foster a spirit of community with a caring and welcoming environment.
Because of your generous support WE OFFER:
- A FREE Youth Drop-In Center for elementary school-aged children
- A FREE outdoor park that features tennis and basketball courts, a multi-purpose field, pavilion, and children’s play structures
- Scholarships & discounted memberships for those in need
- Summer Camp opportunities for children in need through a collaboration with Listen Community Services
- Swim lessons to hundreds of children and adults
- and so much more!
Would you like to give to the Lebanon community in a lasting way?
You can fulfill your financial goals and help us serve the community by including a charitable gift in your estate plans.
These are just a few of many ways to leave your legacy:
- Bequests:If you are creating a will or trust, consider adding the CCBA as a beneficiary.
- Appreciated Securities: These include all gifts of stock and appreciated assets.
- Life Insurance: Adding us as a beneficiary to a life insurance policy at this stage is a relatively inexpensive way to give the CCBA a large gift as the premiums will currently be lower. These modest annual premium payments will yield a great benefit to the CCBA over time.
- Real Estate
- Personal Property
- Retirement Plan: If you have an IRA or some other form of qualified retirement plan from employment such as a 401k or 403b, consider adding the CCBA as an additional, split, or contingent beneficiary. We would receive 100% of the designated funds, as opposed to high tax rates for other designation types.
- IRA Charitable Rollover (Qualified Charitable Contributions)