UPDATE 5/1/21: Pool reservations can only be made 2 days in advance, starting this Monday 5/3/21. Thank you for your understanding!
- Masks are required on the deck.
- You will not wear your face mask while you swim, so please bring a small plastic bag to store it in.
- All swimmers must be members and in at least 7th grade in order to reserve time in our pool.
- There is one person per lane unless you live in the same household or swim with someone in your “bubble.” If you are sharing a lane with someone in your bubble, only one of you needs to make a reservation.
- Please maintain 6 feet distance while in the pool area.
- We are not able to provide any pool and exercise equipment but you are welcome to bring in your own.
- The water fountains are turned off but you can fill your own water bottle in the water filler in the lobby on the first floor.
- There is a shower on the pool deck to rinse off before you enter the pool.
- The hot tub is currently closed.
FAMILY POOL RENTAL – Click HERE for more information.