- New members should speak with a Fitness Instructor before using equipment to ensure proper usage.
- Youth in grades 7 & 8 can access the 2nd floor cardio and strength rooms after completing the Youth Strength & Conditioning Program (included with membership).
- Youth in grades 9-12 can access the 1st and 2nd floor fitness areas.
- Proper footwear is required. You must have closed toe shoes on while working out, no outdoor shoes, boots or sandals.
- Only CCBA staff may provide personal training, sport instruction, fitness instruction, or coaching in any of our facilities (e.g. cueing and form correction).
- Users are responsible for cleaning equipment and returning all equipment to its proper storage location.
- Please be respectful of others personal space, especially with weight lifting.
- No cell phone usage is allowed in the fitness or locker rooms. Please use your phone in the lobby or hallway.
- We strongly suggest securing personal belongings in a locker. No bags or personal belongings are allowed in any of the fitness rooms.
- Please report broken equipment or injuries to the Fitness Instructor on duty.
- The use of weight belts is prohibited on padded equipment.
- Patrons must use the equipment for its intended purpose or function. Improper use of any equipment will not be tolerated.
FREE WEIGHT, TRAINING STUDIO & MIND & BODY STUDIO
- Slamming weight stacks or dropping Olympic bars, weight plates, barbells or dumbbells is prohibited. Olympic bars, weight plates, barbells and dumbbells must be below the knee before placing down.
- Heavy deadlifting must be done on the platform only, or in spaces designated by staff.
- Users are recommended to have a spotter when heavy weight is lifted.
- Collars must be used on all bars with plates added.
- Please do not sit on the equipment in-between sets. Let others work in.
STRENGTH TRAINING ROOM
- Most members do one set on each machine. If you are doing more, let others work in while you recover between sets. Please do not jump on a machine in front of someone.