“… The staff is constantly cleaning to lessen the chance that someone might get sick. There is a lot of new equipment and it is strategically placed to lessen interactions with others.” – Tony P.
Vaccination Policy (Updated 9/30/21)
Effective November 1, 2021, all CCBA staff and members 12 and older must be fully vaccinated.
Your vaccine card, or a photo of your vaccine card, will be proof of your vaccination status and must be shown to a Welcome Desk employee or a Director at the facility. We will update your profile to reflect that you have been vaccinated. If you have a medical or religious exemption, please email Executive Director Kerry Artman at email@example.com.
At the Entrance
- Members must make reservations for TRX classes, indoor cycling classes, and laps in the pool.
- Face masks are required, please bring your own.
- Staff will wear face masks at all times.
- CURRENT MASK POLICY (updated 9/1/21)
- Members MUST wear a mask covering their nose and mouth when:
- Entering the building.
- Walking throughout the building.
- Members may only lower their mask when they are:
- 6 feet apart on a piece of equipment.
- 6 feet apart in a Group Fitness class.
- Social distancing will be expected. Please stay 6 feet away from others.
- Staff will not be allowed to work if they are exhibiting any signs or symptoms associated with COVID-19
- Cleaning Policies
- Fitness equipment and building surfaces are frequently cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Members must use a provided disinfecting wipes before and after using equipment.
- Hand sanitizer stations are clearly marked throughout the building.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- Attendance will be limited in group fitness and indoor cycling classes.
- The hot tub is currently closed.
- Cardio equipment is spaced to maintain social distance.
- The free weight room has been reorganized to provide safe distancing.