“… The staff is constantly cleaning to lessen the chance that someone might get sick. There is a lot of new equipment and it is strategically placed to lessen interactions with others.” – Tony P.
Vaccination Policy (Updated 11/19/21)
Effective November 1, 2021, all CCBA staff and members, (including day passes) 12 and older must be fully vaccinated. Fully vaccinated is defined as two weeks after your second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or two weeks after one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Your vaccine card, or a photo of your vaccine card, will be proof of your vaccination status and must be shown to a Welcome Desk employee or a Director at the facility. We will update your profile to reflect that you have been vaccinated.
For those seeking a medical or religious exemption from COVID-19 vaccination requirement, please fill out the appropriate exemption request form and return to Executive Director Kerry Artman at email@example.com
Please note: if your exemption is granted, you must wear a mask 100% of the time you are in the facility. Use of the pool, sauna, and showers will not be permitted.
Please see the latest update from the NH Division of Public Health Services. INSOLATION & QUARANTINE RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC
At the Entrance
- Members must make reservations for TRX classes and indoor cycling classes. We strongly recommend making reservations for all group fitness class.
- CURRENT MASK POLICY (updated 3/24/22)
- Masks are optional for staff and members. If you have been approved for a vaccine exemption you must keep your mask on 100% of the time.
- Please try to maintain social distancing.
- Staff and members will not be allowed in the CCBA if they are exhibiting any signs or symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Cleaning Policies
- Fitness equipment and building surfaces are frequently cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Members must use a provided disinfecting wipes before and after using equipment.
- Hand sanitizer stations are clearly marked throughout the building.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- Attendance may be limited in group fitness and indoor cycling classes.
- The hot tub is available to ages 18 and older.