You’re going to see a lot of nice changes at the CCBA, that we hope will make you feel safe and help you to enjoy your workout!
- Members will enter through the front door. Please bring your own facemask, they are required.
- Staff will wear facemasks at all times and will not be allowed to work if they are exhibiting any signs or symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Staff and members will use hand sanitizer and then have a temperature check and answer answer a health questionnaire before entering the facility. Anyone with a temperature at 100.4 or higher will not be allowed in. Please walk up the ramp to start your workout.
- Members must wear facemasks in common areas and when not exercising or swimming.
- Reservations must be made in order to work-out or attend classes at the CCBA.
- To exit, use the stairs and go out the doors on the first floor landing. Anyone needing to use the ramp going up or down may.
- We are limiting the number of members allowed in the building.
- All members, high school and older must make a reservation.
- More frequent cleaning and sanitizing fitness equipment and throughout the building.
- Members must use a provided disinfecting wipe before and after using equipment.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be clearly marked throughout the building.
- Social distancing will be expected. Please stay 6 feet away from others.
- Please bring your own water bottle. Our water filler on the first floor is available but the other water fountains are closed.
- Fitness equipment such as bands, belts and mats will not be provided or stored.
- Cardio equipment will be spaced to maintain social distance. If needed, times will be limited to 45 minutes.
- Our cardio room is now in the Pat Walsh Gymnasium. Our circuit training machines are now in two rooms on the second floor.
- The free weight room has been reorganized to provide safe distancing. There is no spotting allowed.
- Attendance will be limited in group fitness and indoor cycling classes. Floor markers are in place for group fitness classes.
- There will be at least a 30 minute break between group fitness classes to clean and disinfect..
- We are not allowed to sell day passes. You must have a membership to use the building.
- The sauna, locker rooms, showers, hot tub and Child Activities Room are currently closed.