You’re going to see a lot of nice changes at the CCBA, that we hope will make you feel safe and help you to enjoy your workout!
- Members will enter through the front door. Please bring your own facemask, they are required.
- Staff will wear facemasks at all times and will not be allowed to work if they are exhibiting any signs or symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Staff and members will use hand sanitizer and then have a temperature check and answer answer a health questionnaire before entering the facility. Anyone with a temperature at 100.4 or higher will not be allowed in. Please walk up the ramp to start your workout.
- UPDATED 8/5/20 Members must wear facemasks on the second floor, on the pool deck and in the locker rooms. If you are participating in strenuous lifting and need to lower your mask, you may do so, but please be sure to re-cover your mouth and nose before moving to your next exercise. This means the only time masks are off is during classes, in the pool, or when you are on the cardio equipment.
- Reservations must be made in order to work-out or attend classes at the CCBA.
- To exit, use the stairs and go out the doors on the first floor landing. Anyone needing to use the ramp going up or down may.
- We are limiting the number of members allowed in the building.
- All members, high school and older must make a reservation.
- More frequent cleaning and sanitizing fitness equipment and throughout the building.
- Members must use a provided disinfecting wipe before and after using equipment.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be clearly marked throughout the building.
- Social distancing will be expected. Please stay 6 feet away from others.
- Please bring your own water bottle. Our water filler on the first floor is available but the other water fountains are closed.
- Fitness equipment such as bands, belts and mats will not be provided or stored.
- Cardio equipment will be spaced to maintain social distance. If needed, times will be limited to 45 minutes.
- Our cardio room is now in the Pat Walsh Gymnasium. Our circuit training machines are now in two rooms on the second floor.
- The free weight room has been reorganized to provide safe distancing. There is no spotting allowed.
- Attendance will be limited in group fitness and indoor cycling classes. Floor markers are in place for group fitness classes.
- There will be at least a 30 minute break between group fitness classes to clean and disinfect..
- We are not allowed to sell day passes. You must have a membership to use the building.
- The sauna, hot tub and Child Activities Room are currently closed. Lockers are available but we are not giving out locks. Please bring your own.