“… The staff is constantly cleaning to lessen the chance that someone might get sick. There is a lot of new equipment and it is strategically placed to lessen interactions with others.” – Tony P.
At the Entrance
- Reservations must be made in order to work-out or attend classes at the CCBA.
- Members will enter through the front door.
- Before entering the facility, staff and members are required to:
- Have a temperature check
- Use hand sanitizer
- Answer the COVID-19 health questionnaire
- Anyone with a temperature at 100.4 or higher will not be allowed in.
- Everyone* will follow our one-way path through the building.
- To start your workout, please walk up the ramp.
- To exit, please use the stairs and go out the doors on the first floor landing.
- *Anyone who needs to use the ramp going up or down may do so.
- Face masks are required, please bring your own.
- Staff will wear face masks at all times.
- UPDATED 11/20/20 Members must wear facemasks at all times on the first and second floor, including using any equipment, on the pool deck and in the locker rooms.
- This means the only time masks are off is during group fitness classes and in the pool.
- We are strongly encouraging face masks to be worn when you are on cardio equipment on the 3rd floor.
- UPDATED 10/18/19 We are refining the types of masks we will allow in the facility as an added layer of community protection.
- The best masks to wear have at least a double layer of breathable material and do not have an exhalation valve.
- Gaiters (Buffs) must be doubled when worn in the facility.
- Bandanas and any face covering that hangs open will not be allowed at this time.
- Please make sure your mask is covering your nose.
- Thank you for your cooperation!
- UPDATED 1/29/21 Members, especially those returning from college – if you have visited or come back from a “Red Zone” (according to John Hopkins map) please quarantine for 10 days before visiting the CCBA.
- We are not allowed to sell day passes. You must have a membership to use the building.
- All members must make a reservation.
- Social distancing will be expected. Please stay 6 feet away from others.
- We are limiting the number of members allowed in the building.
- Staff will not be allowed to work if they are exhibiting any signs or symptoms associated with COVID-19
- Cleaning Policies
- Fitness equipment and building surfaces are frequently cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Members must use a provided disinfecting wipe before and after using equipment.
- Hand sanitizer stations are clearly marked throughout the building.
- There will be at least a 30 minute break between group fitness classes to clean and disinfect.
- Please bring your own water bottle. Our water filler on the first floor is available but the other water fountains are closed.
- Attendance will be limited in group fitness and indoor cycling classes.
- The sauna and hot tub are currently closed.
- Lockers are available but we are not giving out locks. Please bring your own.
- Cardio equipment is spaced to maintain social distance. If needed, times will be limited to 45 minutes.
- Most of our cardio equipment is now in the Pat Walsh Gymnasium.
- Our circuit training machines are now in two rooms on the second floor.
- Floor markers are in place for group fitness classes.
- The free weight room has been reorganized to provide safe distancing.
- We are limiting this room to 8 people at a time.
- There is no spotting allowed.
- Fitness equipment such as bands, belts and mats are not provided or stored.